Robotic Feeding Machine
Robotic machine feeding can provide more complex manipulation and handling capabilities than basic material handling operations.
Industrial robots are the perfect solution for this application automation.
Using robots in machine feeding reduces cycle time and increases productivity and saves money for our customers.
Robots can feed all kinds of machines, from press and shear to injection molding machines.
Manual machine feeding can be tedious and dangerous, requiring a high degree of consistency. Robotic machine feeding raises safety levels in plants by protecting employees from this boring, potentially injurious work.
Scope of application:
- Loading and unloading to CNC milling and turning machines
- Loading and unloading of products into injection machines
- Loading and unloading of material to presses
- Loading and unloading for grinding
- Loading and unloading of Stamping, punching, cutting, forging press
- Holding a product for welding