The system can drill different types of geometries on 3D plastic surfaces via six axis industrial robot and two axis galvo laser.
- Cost Advantage was, according to Die Cutting Presses.
- Great edge surface quality on holes.
- Drilling accuracy up to ± 0,1 mm.
- Don’t require cutting molds.
Robotic Laser System That Can Drill Holes And Geometries On Plastic 3D Surfaces
Offline programming for various types of products
- One of Unique Solution that control both 6-axis industrial robot and 2-axis galvo laser
- Working on directly via 3D CAD models.
- Spending lesser time for teaching new products on the system
- Teaching drills and holes directly on 3D models.
- Assign different laser parameters for each cut.
- Making revisions easily on holes and geometries (shift, scale, etc.)
- Automatically generates .dxf files for Galvo laser and path program for the robot.
- Offline path control.
Inline Software Capabilities
- Making basic drilling revisions of process during production.
- Production monitoring.
- Track life time of Robot Grippers.
- Various types of assembly and integration options; direct integration of vacuum forming machines, etc.